Beni ourain rug, Authentic Moroccan rug, Berber carpet, Genuine Wool rug, Handmade rug, Beni ourain style, Area rug, Tapis berbere, Teppich
USD $561.75 – $1,874.25
You save (25%)
Local taxes included (where applicable)
Vintage from the 1980s
Originated from the rugged Beni Ourain region, This Moroccan wool rug will be made by Berber women’s who will hand-knot it using natural raw wool. Merging dark and light colors made this area rug looks both classy and elegant and using multiple Berber patterns made it artistic.
This Moroccan wool rug represents a contradictory theme of simplicity and complexity. It is very inspiring and pleasurable to watch.
Place it in the living room, bedroom or even in the hallway and add a cozy atmosphere in your space.
– We will stay in touch with during the period of your rug creation. and once the rug is ready, we will send you pictures and exact size for your confirmation. Then we will ship the rug only after you are completely satisfied with the results.
################# DETAILS #################
Material : Organic Wool of sheep 🐑
Manufacturing: By hand
Production time: From 3 to 6 weeks
Shipping: 3 to 5 Business days (Shipping will be covered by us)
📌If you can’t find your desired dimensions just drop us a message. We can provide any size.
📌Please note that this rug will be created only after making the purchase.
Shipping & returns
We do! Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with your order.
Please feel free to inquire about making your custom dream rug , it usually takes 3-4 weeks.
send us image or link of the rug you want to replicate, Will answer you in less than 10 min
All the dimensions are exact we calculate dimensions by feet and cm.
If you need a different size fee free to inquire about making the same rug with your desired size.
– Air your rug regularly and shake it outside to remove the dirt and dust
– Hoover your rug from side to side only
– Consider a specialist carpet cleaning service for cleaning the whole rug. Washing is great, you could use your bathtub, but these rugs are extremely heavy when wet….I’ve tried it!
– Use any harsh detergents, chemicals or bleach based products. These can damage the wool in a rug and leave unsightly patches.